First OOTD post here at Tasch! For a busy day of visiting boutiques and trend shopping, I styled the striped tank layer of the Debbie twofer with some great pieces already in my closet and style rotation. I love that I can wear this tank as a twofer or each separately. It makes for endless possibilities.
OOTD deets by designer/brand as follows:
- black leather vintage jacket from Germany
- yellow Juicy Couture cardi with pockets and gold buttons
- black latex/leather look American Apparel leggings
- black Burberry Eskdale bootie with ponyhair and gold stud detail
- purple Kooba bag from a sample sale in 2009
- Chanel sunnies
Clearly I was digging the black and leather today. Send us your pix of how you style your fav Tasch pieces!