OOTD! I am definitely much more of a shorts/pants type of gal than a dress girl, although I do wear dresses sometimes. It’s just on a daily basis I feel much more comfy in shorts, pants, rompers and jumpsuits and the like. I love the gold vintage feeling button detail on these shorts, as well as the luxe brocade/jacquard fabric I used for these shorts in a white that’s perf for spring/summer and can be paired with almost any color and look fab. These shorts are only available on special order by emailing email@example.com and you can customize the color/fabric of these shorts!
Outfit by designer/brand as follows:
- Black Kiki de Montparnasse oversized tee
- Electric blue Giuseppe Zanotti peeptoe booties
- White Bcbg leather and gold studded bracelet
- Deep eggplant Coquette leather and gold studded bracelet
- Gold and white gold baugette earrings from India
- Gold Urban Outfittters cross ring