Luckily the last two days haven’t been as crazy hot and humid so I was able to wear boots and long sleeves which is kind of dope. After reading an interesting article about how to wear your favorite evening wear pieces during the day I got inspired to do that with one of my pieces. My hand beaded couture miniskirt is gorg and perfect to wear out at night with delicate sandals or statement heels and a simple top but how do I dress it down to have a look that’s all me and daytime approps? Mixing different casual fabrics and booties made it things a bit more casual and fun. See all my ootd outfit of the day deets below.
Outfit by designer/brand as follows:
- Pink sapphire and diamond heart earrings from Bloomingdales
- Bronze cheetah ring from a little boutique in San Fran
- 2 double gold leaves and brown braided suede headbands from Pacsun
- Blue and white checkered blouse from Abercrombie & Fitch
- Black Pierre Hardy wedge booties