So sad that summer is almost coming to an end, so had to make the most of this recent weather and head out to Montauk. After a sufficient time laying by the pool I wanted to get dressed for the late afternoon into the night and not worry about changing but wanted to look approps at the Full Moon Beach party, then dinner and drinks at Moby’s and then late night dancing at Harbor Bar, so of course I thought my dreamy floaty chiffon skirt was just the thing to pull it together for the long haul. A true triple duty outfit of the day OOTD. The half slip lining keeps everything in place and undercover while side slit keeps things sexy and the thick black elastic waistband makes it easy to put on and take off when you are wasted and tired, errr tired I mean.
- Gucci tortoiseshell sunnies
- Jennifer Zeuner horizontal rose gold cross necklace
- Nicholas black leather bustier
- Hammered Nickel and mother of pearl bangle from Dominican Republic
- Braided brown and pink cross bracelet from Next Door Montauk
- Pink beaded with gold starfish bracelet from Next Door Montauk
- Barefoot with sand between my toes or later on black Louboutin wood and suede wedges