Summer is winding down and beach days are coming to an end but fashion week is almost here and I’m excited for cashmere, boots and layering and warm days leading to chilly nights spent snuggling. Stay tuned for one more summertime beachside OOTD before everything is back to the city. For a fun day to night look recently in Montauk I decided to wear one of my favorite Tasch tops, our jersey front Bianca cami with a silk pocket and a chiffon back. See my OOTD outfit of the day deets below.
OOTD deets by designer/brand as follows:
- metallic sequin drawstring Haute Hippe shorts
- pink and brown braided cross bracelet from Wave Wear in Mtk
- white leather with gold studs BCBG bracelet
- gold and purple skull bracelet from Urban Outfitters
- silver anchor midi ring from Wave Wear in Mtk
- black Chloe wedges