A lunchtime fashionplate with the bestie at Rocky Slims in Kips Bay/Gramercy. This place was basically empty for lunch, my friend joked she rented out the place for me. They play a lot of hip hop which I kind of dug. As per usual this summer, it was a sweltering day so I opted to wear our jade shorts and not much else. We were in dire need of caffeine so we ordered diet cokes and I had a nice white wine while she opted for $3 budweisers. So cheap! We split the pepperoni and bianca pizza and both were delish and more than enough food for two girls. I ended up taking the leftover pizza home which became another meal.
I can’t say much about the crowd as there were two businessmen in there and a few tourists. The slice shop next door gets more traffic and there is outdoor seating at both spots. See the how I styled our Jade shorts for this fashionplate below.
OOTD deets by designer/brand:
- Gunmetal skull earrings from Baublebar
- Blush crop tie back top back from the floating market in Thailand
- Braided brown and pink cross bracelet from Next Door Montauk
- Purple bracelet with gold skulls from Pacsun
- Gold leather sandals from India
Rocky Slims: 338 3rd Ave at 25th St, NYC